Saturday, September 13, 2008

All this rain!

This rain is making me sleepy. It's so calming and relaxing.
Really funny, this morning I had to run to church with my grandma. and they had a piano in a spare room down stairs. She was way out in another room talking with the pastor's wife, and I was walking around, checking the place out, since it had been so long since I was there. And I got to the piano, and started playing around, just some chords. I was trying to play really quietly, but I guess they still heard me. My grandma nearly had a fit. She was like, "Oh my word, you are so good! It sounded as if you've been playing all your life!" We walk out, and the pastor's wife was impressed too. They said If I took lessons, I would be an amazing piano player, considering I was already good. It was really funny. I wish I had a real piano.

No comments: